If you are passionate about sports and need corrective lenses, consider talking to Dr. Fulton about specialized sports vision wear. Dr. Fulton can suggest protective eyewear that will prevent sports injuries as well as help to optimize your performance. Contact lenses are by far the best choice for optimizing peripheral vision and boosting depth perception. Ask Dr. Fulton about custom tinted contact lenses which take away the need for sunglasses.
Specialized eyewear ranges from:
- Sport sunglasses and performance eyewear
- Custom designed contact lenses (custom tints and powers)
- Prescriptive diving masks and swim goggles
- Prescriptive, tinted ski goggles
- Scratch resistant tinted shooting glasses for hunters
- Protective sports goggles
- Prescriptive safety glasses and goggles required in some work environments
If you are an avid sports enthusiast and participant, feel free to contact our office to schedule an eye exam with Dr. Fulton today. We will gladly answer any of your questions and provide you with the best treatment options available to you. Don’t go another day wearing eyewear that does not help you perform your best.